Sunday, November 24, 2013

The little gifts - decorated kraft boxes

Hello!
I have one more project to share this week and that's a set of gift boxes. I used the kraft pillow boxes from Papierowa Galanteria and I decorated them with literally the scraps and pieces from my stash :)
It's addicting, I'm sure I will soon have a few more.

Witam cieplo!
Mam dzis jeszcze jeden projekt-zestaw ozdobionych przeze mnie pudeleczek kraftowych. Pudeleczka pillow box pochodza oczywiscie z Papierowej Galanterii i ozdobilam je doslownie resztkami materialow. Zabawa jest przednia i jak zwykle przy pracy z kraftem nowe pomysly pojawiaja sie w miare tworzenie, wiec pewnie bedzie tu niedlugo wiecej takich pudeleczek.

How about an elegant kraft+white...

 
...or traditional red and green...

 
...or glamour pink and gold?


here they come again:)


That's just a part of what you can get from Papierowa Galanteria and make into a special,personalized gift.

www.papierowagalanteria.pl


Have a lovely Sunday everybody!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These little gift boxes are all so lovely and I cannot pick a favourite color combo, the 3 are all beautiful!!