Friday, September 20, 2013

With love - for a boy

Witajcie Kochani,
po zwariowanym tygodniu nareszcie zwalniam troche tempo...kto wie, moze nawet cos scrapkowego sie wydarzy wieczorem ;)
tymczasem w zanadrzu mam jeszcze jedna karteczke, dla malego chlopczyka z okazji chrztu.

Hello!
It's been a crazy week for me and only now I can feel I'm finally catching the breath...who knows, some scrappy moments might even happen later on ;)
Meanwhile one more of my cards, for a little boy.



Kartke zrobilam na mojej ulubionej obecnie duzej, eleganckiej, poziomej bazie z Papierowej Galanterii.  Aby bezpiecznie przetrwala transport, zapakowalam ja w kremowe pudelko DL.
Na ta elegancka okazje wybralam papiery UHK My Dear Watson, a glowny motyw to spiace dziecko czyli stempel La Blanche.
Zarowno papiery UHK jak i bazy Papierowej Galanterii mozna kupic np w UHK Gallery.

For the base of my card I used this interesting, elegant plain card base from Papierowa Galanteria
Gentle cream colour, DL size, heavy, elegant paper - it's all glamour!
For postage I've packed it safely in the DL box made of the same paper.
Dear Watson papers by UHK was a perfect choice for an elegant, boyish card  and I think it made a great match with the image of a sleeping child, La Blanche stamp.
Both the cardstock cardbase, the boxes and the UHK papers you can purchase here at UHK Gallery




No comments: