Thursday, July 25, 2013

Masculine & romantic cards - with Inkido

Witam Was!
Nadchodzi kilka okazji, ktore wymagaja 'meskich' kartek, totez moj czwartkowy wystep z materialami Inkido poswiecam wlasnie kartkom meskim- w stylu romantycznym :)

Hello friends!
I have a few occasions coming up which are requiring masculine cards. I picked some Inkido stamps and papers in blue tones and this is what I came up with. As you can see I could not go far from romantic style :)

Narodziny malego chlopca :)
First a card for a little boy :) 
  


...rowniez jego tato ma niedlugo swoje swieto:
...and here's the one for his dad :


I played with the variety of Inkido products : papers, stamps and laces. Please visit our Inkido blog to see the detailed list of supplies.

TFL!

1 comment:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Obie sa piekne :) Wspaniale skomponowane.