Monday, March 4, 2013

The best moments...Prima February BAP

Czytam Wasze blogi i widze, ze nie tylko mnie nie przestaje zadziwiac fenomen lutego_ktory_nadszedl_i_zniknal_nie_wiedziec_kiedy :)
Mam w zanadrzu jedna zalegla prace, a jest to moja interpretacja mapki Prima BAP, wlasnie z lutego. Na przekor porze roku, wybralam zdjecie zrobione w srodku lata :)

Reading your blogs, I can see that many of you are as amazed as me, of the February phenomenon..a month_came_and_gone...
I do have one February project to share and that is my take on Prima's February BAP. Against the current season, I picked the photo of my DD which was taken in the middle of the summer:)

 
 
 

I really tried to 'embrace the white space' in the sketch :) only used stamping, white net and a few strikes of gesso to add some texture in the background.
I used some beautiful Prima pieces, among others paper Annalee, flowers Petunia Opus and stamps Romantique.

Dziekuje goraco za odwiedziny !
Thanks for stopping by !

6 comments:

Dorota said...

Pełen delikatności, śliczny scrap. Kompozycja bogata w dodatki, ale wszystko z umiarem, nieprzeładowane. Cudnie!

justi said...

Wiesz, że ubóstwiam ten scap i myśle, że to jedna z piękniejszych Twoich prac. Przecudne!!!!

Denise Price said...

Beautiful use of white space & framing.

IWA said...

Czy ja już wspominałam, że uwielbiam Twoje scrapy? :-)

Katharinka // Kasia Grzegorzewska said...

Cudny jest!!!
Lekki, delikatny... jak puch :))
Kolory, warstwy, dodatki... uwielbiam :))
:*

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Once again a beautiful layout !!