Saturday, December 22, 2012

CSI #51 Memories canvas

Witajcie w tej przedswiatecznej goraczce!
Dzis postaram sie szybciutko, bo czeka mnie dzis mnostwo zajec.

Pod choinka moich rodzicow znajdzie sie taki projekt na plotnie, w ktorym wykorzystalam ich slubne zdjecie. Inpiracja do tej pracy jest wyzwanie CSI#51

Hello my Friends:)
Today I have another canvas based project to share, which my parents will soon find under the christmas tree - I framed their wedding photo :) That's how I solved the wintery case file CSI#51
 




Tlem tej pracy jest koronkowa firanka, ktora pokolorowalam glimmer mistami i ozdobilam pasta strukturalna przez maski. Na brzegu plotna umiescilam sniezynki z wykrojnika brzegowego TH. Jako journaling wykorzystalam tekst piosenki Skaldow:)
Duze kwiaty wykonalam sama z szyfonu, plotna i koronki.
This work is based on canvas, decorated with the piece of lace curtain, generously misted with glimmer mists. There is some stencils too with the white texture paste. On the edge the snowflakes from the TH edge die.
The large flowers I made myself. On Ms_liberty's blog I saw once absolutely gorgeous shabby roses! There was no tutorial - to my great despair:) but they inspired me to try to make this large rose combining lace and canvas.

Oto zimowa inspiracja case file #51 CSI

Evidence: snowflakes, texture paste, filigree (laces,curtain), something shiny (pearls)
Testimony: add rhinestones to your journaling. I didn't make 6 words memoir, but I divided my journaling into 6 lines:)

Thanks for stopping by!
I think that's my last post entry in 2012 - for me this year ends with the most fantastic achievement, a winning entry for Prima's November PPP :):):)
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a glamour entry into 2013 :*

5 comments:

Matilde said...

Przepiękna praca! Nie mogę od niej oczu oderwać!

justi said...

Jestem oczarowana tą pracą. Takie to jest delikatne, eleganckie, w cudnym, szlachetnym ślubnym klimacie

Bellaidea said...

Piękne prace! Chciałam skontaktować sie z Toba ale nie widzę emaila?

Bellaidea said...

Wyslalam email i teraz czekam:)

Eila Sandberg said...

Swooned when I saw your page over at CSI, starting to drool again! it is truly truly beautiful! xoxo